Friday, June 30, 2017

Patchwork Frame

It's been slow around here lately - we've just returned from spending some time with our Grands in Texas, and it's hard to get going again!  I thought I'd share a card I made at the same time as THIS COFFEE CARD, using the leftover frame that resulted.


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Cream & Sugar collection, plus other small-print papers, Simon Single RosesPainted Hugs, and Stitched Rectangle dies, tiny buttons

I simply glued the leftover frame onto a white card base, then filled in the center with some favorite squiggle-flower die-cuts and a sentiment - look, Ma, no stamping!  I love it when I can get 2 cards from 1 work session!

Hope all of my USA friends have a fantastic 4th!  

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It's so pretty! The patch work frame looks great.

Joy Meadows said...

A beautiful card, as always, Lin! Hope you have a wonderful 4th, also. If you have time, please e-mail me your e-mail address; I lost all of the ones I had. (jmjmeadows38@gmail.com)

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous, and I love those itty bitty buttons.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy girl card Lin, so sweet!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card - love the way you have used small print papers for your die cuts too.
Blessings
Maxine

HJ said...

Great job on using leftovers!! Love it when that happens. Beautiful card, Lin. I love the bright colors and the tiny buttons. I'm inspired to dig out my buttons! Have a wonderful weekend.

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Lin, this is beautiful, and I love the DP and how you've used leftovers from your other beautiful card to make this one. Love the sweet flowers and the "hugs" die especially! Have a fun and safe weekend, sweet friend! Hugs!