Monday, January 28, 2019

Tammy's Poseys

I am beyond thrilled that Tammy Tutterow is starting up a new design team to showcase her newest venture with Crafter's Edge!  I received her products today and couldn't wait to dive in and play!  Her products with Crafter's Edge are made mainly to work with fabric, felt, wool, etc, which jives nicely with my quilting background.  But being away from home right now I used what I have here, which is paper, and made a card using just one of her TEN new die sets.  I love how it turned out!


supplies: white card, dps from Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes paper pad, Crafter's Edge Posey Flowers Set 1, Tim Holtz Doily embossing folder, Doodlebug Spring sprinkles for flower centers, Tammy's From Hand and Heart Etched Metal Embellishment, natural twine

The dies cut like a dream - in fact they can cut through up to 6 layers at one time, (perfect for quilt appliques) and they work in most standard die-cutting machines.


Tammy also has several variations of these darling etched metal embellishments, and this one worked perfectly for my design!  Here's a closer look at it - it's about 3/4 " wide by 1" long.  There are 5 different designs of the metal tags.


I'm really looking forward to playing with more of Tammy's products - hope you'll give them a closer look, too!

5 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Beautiful card, Lin! Love the doily, too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love this! You do beautiful work my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the spring you're bringing us today Lin, this is fantastic!

Cat Craig said...

Oh Lin, this is so pretty.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You and Tammy are a match made in Heaven! So gorgeous! Hugs!