Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Florals and Stripes

I have a CASE of one of my old cards today, using different supplies but keeping the same layout and elements.  I've always thought florals and stripes make a pretty  combination.


supplies: white card and Bristol paper, Simon's Spring Flowers, More Spring Flowers, and Sending Happy Thoughts, Altenew Watercolor Stripes stencil, Creative Edges Lace die, and Puffy Heart ink, Zig watercolor markers in pink and green and water

Here's the original, from 2014:


I must be in my "pink stage" - I'll see you again tomorrow with another pink card!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

That is a lovely design and I really like your updated version. The edge die is so pretty. Pink florals and stripes are awesome together

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How fun to case one’s own card. I love them both, but the new version is so fresh with the wide stripes!

Cat Craig said...

I remember your old one, maybe from a scramble...love the update.