Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Simon Says........Anything Goes!

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to this week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!  

wed-newchallenge-header



As always at this time of the month, our theme is Anything Goes, and this week the team is showcasing Pink & Main goodies.

Since we're still in the month for Valentines, I thought I'd use my new die to make a quilt for the occasion.


supplies: white card, various pink dps from Doodlebug, Pink & Main Quilt Square 1 die, sentiment from Simon's Mandy's Flowers and an old (retired) Hero Arts stamp, Doll Pink ink,  heart from Simon Small Heart Doily die

If you look closely, you can see that there is stitching around each of the inlaid pieces in the quilt.  Doodlebug's tiny prints are the perfect choice for piecing this paper quilt!   I added a popped-up heart to the center, and a sentiment made from 2 different stamps.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) the quilt is so pretty and the little delicate paper designs are fabulous, beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. I used to quilt until medical issues made it impossible. I love this die and the fact that it has the stitching just like a real quilt. You chose some great papers for this card. I'd love to make some of these blocks for a real lap quilt. This is great. [Bunny]``

Lisa Elton said...

This is so sweet! I like all of the pretty little patterns you put together!

Cat Craig said...

This is so sweet Lin! Love that heart in the middle.

Greta said...

Love your pink & white quilt! I need to use the one quilt die I've had forever--thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Lin. Your quilt cards are legendary.

ankitag612 said...

Loving all the pink patterns on the quilt, Lin! And that heart in the middle.. it is the perfect dimension to the card and it did warm my heart! Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Lin, and you know I love this quilt die! Love the great DP too! Hugs and love! xoxo