Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Simon Says........Anything Goes!

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

wed-newchallenge-header


Our theme is Anything Goes, and the team and I are showcasing Tim Holtz products.  



supplies: white, black, robin's egg, kraft, pinks, yellows, and light orange card, Tim Holtz Sizzix Funky Florals 1 dies, Simon's Four Seasons and Chisolm Wreath dies

These Funky Florals are really fun to play with - the flower shapes are pleasing, with lots of ways to mix and match them, and there are plenty of leaves to go along with them.  Here's a 2nd card using a hydrangea type flower and a leaf from the set and the color of the year.


supplies: cream, white, and 3 coral card stocks, Tim Holtz Sizzix Funky Florals, Simon's Love and Friendship sentiment, Doodlebug Tiny Hearts sprinkles, Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop cover die, trimmed, retired MFT Blueprints 20 (stitched banner) and Spring Wreath bow dies, glue dots

I'm sold on Tim's Funky dies - the Funky Foliage set is next on my wishlist!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

8 comments:

Betty said...

you are the expert wreath creator, Lin - love how you have this one a bit offset and your bouquet is just a pretty!

Cat Craig said...

Your wreath is spectacular Lin. You bouquet card is lovely as well.

Christine said...

I saw your spring wreath on the challenge blog and had to stop by and say, "It's gorgeous!" Now, I am asking, "Don't I need another set of floral dies?" I love the pretty colors you used to make these dies look so great!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty spring cards Lin!

Dawn T said...

two superb cards Donna. Love the wreath with it's bright flowers. The Coral flowers are just as awesome

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous pair of cards, Lin! I love the spring wreath and the floral bouquet is equally beautiful. I just love that quilted backdrop :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fabulous floral cards, Lin - just love your funky flowers!!

Greta said...

I love the wreath card, but with my love of pink the second one is my favorite! So beautiful, Lin!