Thursday, March 7, 2019

Simon's Fresh Bloom release!

No photo description available.

Simon Says Stamp has a new release debuting today,  called Fresh Bloom!  Just in time for spring, it features lots of fun items that you will love!

I was lucky to have been sent a new sentiment set named TINY WORDS FAITH as part of this release, and here's my first play with it.  I paired it with an older Simon set of flowers to make an Easter card.


supplies: white, pale yellow, Lavender and Green Apple card, sentiment from TINY WORDS FAITH, flowers and leaves from More Spring Flowers, Hemstitch Rectangle dies, Zig watercolor markers and water

This set is PACKED with eensy-weensy sentiments that will work for lots of occasions - confirmation, concern,  even a few short bible verses.  Among them are these 3 that I put together for my Easter card.  

Be sure to visit THIS PAGE to see the rest of the new goodies!  I've already added these to my wishlist:  Filigree Heart, Filigree Egg, and Filigree Bunny dies,  and the Pretty Peonies Background.  What are your favorites?

4 comments:

Diane said...

WOW, this is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful Crocus stamp and of course love the dies you have used (and enabled me to buy lol) fabulous card!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and has me longing for spring!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Lin. Your crocus are fabulous and love the purple and yellow together.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and the pretty flowers. TFS