Saturday, June 6, 2020

Just Mason Around

......with lots of masking using The Greetery layered stamps.


supplies: white and Surf Blue cardstock, The Greetery Just Mason Around and Fleur Impressions, Altenew inks in Golden Sunset, Sweet Dreams, and Grass Field, Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals die, blue ribbon 

Yellow roses in an old blue canning jar - a day brightener for me and meaningful as I carried yellow roses in my wedding bouquet, and as it just so happens to be our 49th anniversary today!

Thanks for coming by!

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful bouquet in the Mason jar, Lin! Just love the hemstitch oval framing it too!! I got the hemstitch rectangles after seeing them on your blog - I am going to break down and get the ovals too?? Time will tell....

Joy Meadows said...

Happy Anniversary, Lin! Such pretty card - love the gorgeous bouquet!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely.

Dawn T said...

So beautiful and congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I had apricot roses in my bouquet as well. They are so beautiful

I Card Everyone said...

A day brightener for me, as well, Lin! So beautiful - many happy returns of the day for your anniversary!
=]

Marilyn K said...

Another beautiful card, Lin! Love the colors. Wishing you and your hubby a very happy anniversary.

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Lin. I too carried yellow flowers in my bouquet :) We made 43 years (days) before DH passed.
Love this card - the colours are wonderful and your work exquisite
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

PS - Happy Anniversary! Totally missed that blurb at the end - too hasty in my reading, I guess! Hope you and Denny had a fabulous day!!