Monday, June 1, 2020

Some Quilt Cards

As I mentioned earlier, this extra time we've been given has allowed me to get out some old favorite stamps and dies to play with again.  Today I decided to make some quilt cards.  These Lil Inker quilt-makings are fun to play with, and only take a day to finish, as opposed to 6 months to a year that a real quilt does!


supplies: white,black, and coral cardstock, Lil Inker Circles and Diamonds Stitched Pattern cover plate and matching Darling Diamonds stamp set, Simon inks in Duckling, Melon, Rosie Cheeks, Teeny Bikini, Jelly Bean and Green Apple, a hello die, stamped sentiment from a Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Tea set (I think Virginia gave it to me!), Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle dies to make frame

This next one uses the same supplies, but I only stamped the very center of the stitched panel and left off a sentiment for now.


I've rediscovered this combination of inks recently, too; they make me think of rainbow sherbert!

Hope you're doing well - thanks for coming by.

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

A lovely set of cards. Love the quilt design. TFS

HilaryJane said...

I love these, great colours too xx

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty colors, these are wonderful Lin!

Nancy said...

Hello Lin! I have not posted in a while, but these two cards caught my attention. Both are so sweet!

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous cards Lin - love the quilt patterns you have used!
WE are doing well here Down Under, with the restrictions easing and life returning to a somewhat more normal timbre - New Zealand has had 11 days with no new cases!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Two really beautiful cards, Lin, that show us once again what a patient soul you are!
Rainbow sherbet, indeed, and just as delicious!
=]

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. Love these soft colours in your quilt cards.