Saturday, November 14, 2020

Floral Smiles

 I really loved this background cling, it's a form of scribbled flowers, which is a favorite motif for me!  I paired it with a new die sentiment for today's card.


supplies: white, beige and fold metallic cardstock, Spring Flowers Background cling, colored in reds, green, and cream, Sending Smiles Shadow die

This will be beautiful in pastels or just pinks or yellows, but because of the season right now, I chose to do it in shades of reds.  After I finished coloring the flowers and leaves on the bright white cardstock, I decided I wanted a creamier background, so I colored it in.  Then the sentiment cut from gold went nicer, too.  I attached the trimmed panel to a beige card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a vibrant background, Lin - love the colors!! The vellum backed sentiment added the perfect finishing touch!!

Dawn T said...

What a lovely background and what a stunner of a card.