Sunday, November 8, 2020

Susan's Autumn Flora Collection

 Spellbinders allowed me to play with 2 of Susan Tierney Cockburn's new floral dies from her latest collection!

Here are my cards using them.


supplies: rust, orange, gold, green, and kraft card, a woodgrain patterned paper, Susan's Button and Daisy Chrysanthemum dies, metallic sequins

These dies come with a number on each one, which tells you how many times to cut it.  The bottom 2  are 14 layers deep, and I used 1 of each of the 6 different sizes on the gold one  I thought they looked pretty against a woodgrain backgound.

Next is Susan's Oriental Poppy set.  Since we're so close to Veteran's Day, I made them red and added some details to make it appropriate for that holiday.


supplies: white, red, green, and black cardstock, Susan's Oriental Poppy dies, red pearl centers, retired Hero Arts sentiment and script background

Also in this Autumn Flora Collection are dies for making hydrangeas, coreopsis, gaillardia, plus 2 sets of foliage, and a set of sentiment stamps!

Many thanks to Spellbinders for allowing me to play with these!  Loving flowers like I do, I know I'll use them often in the years to come.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty flowers, these are marvelous!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous flowers Lin. Two beautiful floral cards.

I Card Everyone said...

Lin, these are both sensational! LOVE the 'mums and that fabulous wood grain paper! But, since my father's birthday is also Veteran's Day, I always think of him when I see a red poppy - so extra thanks for that!
=]

Cindy C. said...

Wow both so gorgeous!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous blossom cards, Lin - love them both!! The woodgrain looks amazing behind the trio of flowers on card one and I love the soft text behind your poppy duo on card two!!