Sunday, December 6, 2020

Pine Cones and Snowflakes

Another Christmas card share today.......this one is a mix of lots of different supplies!


supplies: 2 krafts, Peacock Teal, and silver foil cardstock, patterned silver foil paper from a retired KaiserCraft Christmas pad, Tim Holtz pine branch and berry branch dies, The Greetery bow and Pine Cone dies, Spellbinders sentiment dies from Santa Parade, Christmas Red stickles

I've not used much silver for the holidays in the past, so I'm glad that this pretty patterned paper got me moving in that direction!  I got smart when I made this card and did a duplicate design using another similar background from the same pad.  And you can see that I can't seem to make a card lately without this gorgeous bow die from The Greetery - it's just so pretty! 

Thanks for stopping by - have a good day! 

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

This is so pretty, Lin. Merry Christmas.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Lin, wonderful colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I feel enabling coming on, Lin - love that bow too!! So gorgeous with the pinecones and pines!!

Dawn T said...

really pretty Lin. Great card.