Friday, September 23, 2022

Winter Borders

 Today I'm sharing 2 cards I made with a new Spellbinders Border set called Winter Borders.  There are 8 different borders in this set, several of them stitches, a little scallop, and 2 seasonal borders.  

For my first card, I chose the snowflake border to work with. 


supplies: white, and blue glitter cardstock, a blue snowflake patterned paper, Winter Border snowflake die, a Mix & Match Holiday Greetings die, Eliza snowflake die

For my 2nd card I used 2 more of the border dies: a tiny scallop and a tile design, and layered them together on my card front, then embossed my sentiment in gold and added the spray of Christmas greenery and a gold bow. 


supplies: white, green, and metallic gold cardstock, 2 Winter Border dies, Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations, Pink & Main Holly Jolly sentiment, VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder

There are also 3 different stitched borders that can be used at any time of the year, which I know you'll be seeing me using here often!  Many thanks to Spellbinders for sharing these with me!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards with that border set, Lin! Love the snowflakes on card one and the beautiful swag with scalloped and tile trim beneath!!

Lisa Elton said...

Two charming cards, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning use of the borders on these beautiful cards Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what awesome borders Lin. Beautiful cards.