Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Simon Says.........Little Critters


Welcome to a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!


This week the theme is "Little Critters", and the team is working with Lawn Fawn products.  It's September, so I'm going into fall mode now!


supplies: Cream, kraft, and white cardstock, Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Fall Leaves Add-on dies, Spellbinders Little Chickadee dies, Simon's Autumn Blessings dies, Tim Holtz Lumber embossing folder, microdot adhesive, and foam squares

My "critter" is a bird.  I enjoyed working with another Magic Iris add-on earlier this year, so I wanted to play with this Fall Leaves one, and it didn't disappoint!  I cut it and a few extra leaves from white cardstock, then colored them with markers.  That was affixed to an embossed woodgrain background, and then I added the sentiment and popped up the bird.

And may I sing the praises once again of Simon's Microdot Adhesive sheets?  This dainty sentiment die would have been much harder to work with if not for them - they make everything so much easier, and I highly recommend them!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little chickadee on the fall wreath, Lin! Such a pretty color combo!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this just makes me smile! What a darling card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

so cute Lin. A gorgeous card