I was going through my bin of supplies for the fall season and made a card of these scraps (embossed panel with a leaf cutout, and a colored leaf) that I found there; all I had to do was press a sentiment!
supplies: cream, rust, and black cardstock, Spellbinders Falling Leaves embossing folder, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Grand Maple die, Neat & Tangled Maple Thanks stamp and die, Spellbinders Happiness Sentiments BetterPress plate/die set, adhesive foam
I chose this particular sentiment because of memories of times spent with my parents each fall when we'd pack a picnic and drive into the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania for a day spent hiking and enjoying the season. I'd usually come home with some pretty leaves, maybe an acorn, as a souvenier of the day. Dad loved the woods and instilled that in me; oh what I would give for another of those days with them!
Hope you can get out and make some memories during this wonderful season!
Thanks dor stopping by - enjoy your weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment