Sunday, January 3, 2010
During the busy holiday season, Hannah awarded me this one. Thank you so much, Hannah, and I'm so sorry that it took me so long to get this posted.
And I woke up this morning to find this pretty award from Sally! Thank you, my friend!
Here are the rules:
1. Copy the award to your blog.
2. Link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Identify 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to.
5. Link to their blogs.
6. Leave them a comment to let them know about this award
So, my interesting (?) things are:
1. I have a degree in mathematics! I can balance the checkbook, usually!
2. Before starting our family, I worked in a law library.
3. I hate brussel sprouts.
4. Due to my DH's job, we lived in Luxembourg for a whole year in 1979......LOVED it, and would like to go back someday soon. It is a small country about the size of Rhode Island, if I remember correctly, situated between Belgium, France and Germany. Beautiful green country.
5. My sisters' nickname for me is Madame Queen......being the oldest, I was (and am) pretty bossy.
6. I love to eat, but hate to cook. When DH retired, he took over that chore. He is so much better at it.
7. Though I now live in another state, I will always be a 'burgher (Pittsburgh, PA) ... friendliest people in the world.
Now, I'd like to pass these awards on to some of the nicest and most creative people I know. Accept either or both of them: