Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Announcing new cardstock, inks, and SEQUINS from Simon Says Stamp!!

Have you seen the post today at the Simon Says Stamp blog?  We are debuting our newest color collection, Daybreak, 7 new colors!


I'm loving the greys, Slate, Smoke, and Fog, plus that Lavender and the Lemon Chiffon!  AND there are new sequins, available in a round design, and cute little flowers!  Here are my favorites:

Chantilly Creme

Mixed Tiny Flower sequins

.....or you can get the flower sequins in separate colors - 7 different colors, and another metallic mix!  Aren't they fun?  You can click right on my pictures to take you right to the store, or use the link at the top of my post to go to the blog and see everything new being released today.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't I just say I wasn't going shopping for sequins anytime soon? I am swooning over these - SSS is killing me here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!