Sunday, May 31, 2015

More Painted Flowers

Still playing with my Painted Flowers set, this time pairing it with some Amuse dots and gingham papers that Barb sent me and I've been hoarding.  Recently I saw a little corner garden that was done in purples-lavenders and peachy-oranges, and so I chose those colors for my card today.


supplies: Altenew Painted Flowers, Hero Arts Hello Stamp & Cut, Simon's Stitched Rectangles, Amuse orange dot and tiny gingham papers

Beginning a new week - hope it goes well for you!  I'll have 1 more card using this set early this week.....

11 comments:

Barb said...

Is that me, Barb? That was a looong time ago! I've hoarded mine too - so much so that I'm not even sure where they are - lol! Love this pretty card! Those flowers are gorgeous! ♥

Betty said...

love those colors together - i think those are the first layering flowers i ever bought and they're still my favorite - wonderful card, Lin!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, another card with this wonderful set! I love it and your great layout! Stunning with the matted layer and the pretty DP beneath! Inspiring! Hugs!

Cindy C. said...

Another beautiful card!! Very happy colours combinations!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combo. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs xxx

Dotty Jo said...

A perfect colour combo for your pretty card, Jo x

AJ Bodine said...

I love that color combination and can only imagine how gorgeous it is in the garden. Your card is equally as gorgeous, beautiful coloring work!

Dawn T said...

so very pretty Lin. Your flower cards are always so inspiring

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty color combination Lin, this is wonderful! Every time & everywhere I try to buy that stamp set, it's out of stock!

Kara said...

So pretty!!!

Clare said...

I don't know why, but this color combo makes my mouth water, it looks THAT good! Everything is so rich and creamy (I know, it's strange I'm talking about a card, but it's true!)! Beautiful card!