Tuesday, June 26, 2018

CASEing Debby

Here's a card I made that CASEs one of my Simon Says Stamp teamies,  Debby Yates.....she has a wonderful talent for mixing design papers with a stamped image. I CASE'd THIS CARD of hers from last week.


supplies: black, white, Simon's Sunshine, Island Blue, and Green Apple card stock, dps from Sunny Studio Rainbow Bright and Doodlebug Sweet Summer (stripes and sweet life strip) pads, Simon's Summer Flowers stamps And Four Seasons die,  Nuvo markers (Irish Clover, Rosy Pinks, and Sunshine Yellows) to color

I CASEd her sketch and use of coordinating plaid, dots, and stripes, and changed up my stamped image to a summer flower.  Thank you, Debby, for your wonderful inspiration!  For more of her beautiful designs, visit her blog, A Scrapjourney.

Hope you're enjoying a lovely summer day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This says summer to me, very pretty Lin!

Cat Craig said...

I love mixing patterns - comes from my scrapbooking days. You did a fabulous job.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cheerful ad vibrant card Lin - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Aileen said...

Lin I love this design, I can see why you did it. How brilliant to mix the three different styles of pattern paper, it so totally works and love the flowers you have used. Fantastic CASe.