Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Jar for Fall

Hi!  I'm still playing with my new Mason Jar stamps.  I decided to fill this one with flowers in fall colors.


supplies: white and Orange Peel cardstock, The Greetery Just Mason Around and floral spray from Fleur Impressions, mini inks in yellows, golds, and oranges, and blues for the jar, Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle die, adhesive foam squares

I think this little flower sprig is really pretty, so I stamped and cut it out in 5 different autumnal shades and popped them in a bluish jar.  The whole little bouquet is lifted up above the card base this time, and I just added a die-cut hemstitch frame to set it off. 

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Lin! The little bit of color peeking through your hemstitch frame adds so much interest!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, you've got that jar down and just keep filling it with beautiful blooms.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colours in this beautiful card Lin - that hemstitched border die cut is perfect to frame it with
Blessings
Maxine

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card! Love the jar! If you do challenges, this is perfect to enter for Just Us Girls challenge this week. http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/just-us-girls-502-photo-challenge.html

I Card Everyone said...

FAB u LOUS!! OH I do love me some fall colors - gorgeous blooms, and you are making all of us covet that jar, Lin!!
=]