Sunday, August 4, 2019

SubLIME

Hi crafters!  There's just something about lime that I love, so today I decided to pull out a beautiful floral spray and try and do a card in mostly lime.


supplies: Bristol paper, black and Green Leaf cardstock, a dotty paper from BoBunny, Simon's Beautiful Flowers image and sentiment, embossed in white, Tonic Irish Clover markers, white pearls

This year I even found some lime zinnias for my garden, and I've been enjoying mixing them with all the other colors!

It's a beautiful day today - think I'll go spend some time outside, maybe pick a bouquet!  

8 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Oh, how beautiful this card is, Lin! Love all of the lime-liness!! (made up word) Hope your day is wonderful in every way.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I know what you mean about lime, Lin - love it too! And I love that dotted paper from BoBunny - just found some more packs at Tuesday Morning and couldn't resist buying two! What a beautiful floral spray and I love how you cut around the right edge to reveal more dotty goodness!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a great color! I love how you cut out the flowers on the right. Really fun look!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fresh and ever so lovely Lin!

Dawn T said...

this is stunning Lin. Love the lime flowers. The design is really lovely too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow!!! what a stunning card Lin - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Just love it, Lin... the color, and the card!
=]

JoAnn said...

Love the beautiful lime flowers and dotty paper, also love how you cut the one side of the flowers to show more of the dotty paper. TFS