Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fall Blessings

Hello friends!  I received a new Pink Fresh Studios Modern Bloom die that I couldn't wait to play with! I paper-pieced it with fall colors against a bright blue sky.


supplies: white, black, orange, Audrey Blue, Sunshine, Green Apple, and Green Leaf cardstock, Pink Fresh Studios Modern Bloom die, sentiment from a retired The Crafts Meow set, Autumn Borders

This took a little minute, but I cut the die from all of the cardstock colors, then glued the white outline to a blue backing and inlaid the leaves and flowers.  I didn't want to cover up much with a sentiment, so I chose this nice small one.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Beautiful, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

What lovely colors Lin! This makes me smile!

kiwimeskreations said...

And absolutely stunning card Lin - and what patience to paper piece that wonderful die cut!!
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Lin! I bought the Beautiful Blooms die! You are a wiz at placing those pieces - beautifully!
=]

Sharon Underwood said...

What a beautiful card! The colorful flowers go great with the frame. Love it!