Sunday, September 8, 2019

Most of All

Hi friends!  I made these cards a few weeks ago to enter Concord and 9th's 4th Birthday celebration on IG.  I love mixing turquoise/aqua with fall colors.....


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, Concord & 9th Everyday Bouquet Turnabout, Altenew mini inks in Aqualicious, Espresso, Snapdragon, and Firebrick, sentiment from Concord & 9th Give Thanks, wood veneer hearts

Next, I used the same colors and inks and pulled out some older sets from Concord & 9th.  I think these dies were maybe the first thing I bought from them.


supplies: Audrey Blue, white, Sunshine, Dark Chocolate, kraft, and Lipstick Red cardstock, Concord & 9th Plaid Background, same inks as above, Layering Leaves dies, Simon Thanks Scallop Border die, twine, Doodlebug heart sprinkle

Hope you're enjoying your day - thanks for visiting me today!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This blue is so pretty with the fall colors! Wonderful cards Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fall beauties, Lin! Just love card one with the split for sentiment. Great plaid and die cuts on card two and I love the scalloped border!!

Dawn T said...

What beautiful cards Lin. Love the aqua and oranges/browns together. particularly love the second one. It is a stunner.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love you colour combinations Lin, and the second card is my favourite - that is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

You mix colors like a pro, Lin... gorgeous choices for this turquoise! That C&9th leaves is still among my favorites!
=]

Lura said...

Love the blue joined with fall colors and your cards are perfection, as always. Bonus! I have all the main ingredients so I am going to shamelessly case your brilliant ideas for some friends and family just because cards. Thanks for the inspiration.