Friday, September 6, 2019

Fall

Hi!  September shifts me into autumn mode, so here I am today with a card that uses a new-to-me stamp set combined with a stencilled tree.


supplies: ivory and dark chocolate cardstock, The Greetery Fir & Foliage #1 stencils, (retired) Neat & Tangled Hello Fall stamp set, distress inks in golds, oranges, reds, and browns

I love these kind of stamp sets that have a large text feature, and was lucky to scoop up all the seasons but 1 when Neat & Tangled had a good sale this summer.  I stamped this fall definition in a dark brown ink, and the "Fall" in  3 colors, placing them to the right of my panel.  Then I used the 3-step stencil to add my tree.  I used some of the diluted distress inks to splatter across the surface before trimming and framing in a dark brown.

The text about sums up what I love about Fall - what about you?

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun sentiment and I love your stenciled tree, Lin!! Beautiful Fall card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Lin - love your colours and that large stamp is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

LOve Fall... and this fabulous card!! add Cuddle Duds to that list, Lin, and it's complete!
=]
p.s. love the Autumn header!

Cat Craig said...

Love this colorful card. I love the colors, cooler temps and its the most relaxing season of the year.