Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Celebrating Mothers Card Kit

I couldn't resist the Mother's Day Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp!  Here are 2 cards using just a few of the supplies inside.


supplies: white cardstock, floral dp from Memory Box Cottage Meadow pack, new Mom's Meadow stamp set, Nuvo markers, tiny Roses are Red sprinkles, all included in kit, adhesive foam to lift flower spray and butterfly

Each of the patterned papers have 1 side full of flowers against various colored backgrounds, and their reverse is a solid background with just a spray of flowers in one corner.  

My next card uses the reverse of the same paper that I used above.  


Here I grouped together the separate flowers and leaves from the stamp set for my focal point.

As you can see, there's a ton of things in this kit that I haven't even touched yet! I'm excited to foil the acetate panels next!  For more card ideas, be sure to visit our Gallery HERE.  


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties, Lin - just love how you used the patterned papers from the kit!! Pretty blossoms you colored too!!

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful cards Lin. Love those pretty papers. And what a great stamp set.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful work Lin, and what a wonderful kit!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Really wonderful, Lin! Is that navy I see? Pink and navy were meant for each other!
=]

Lura said...

Never in a million years would I have considered putting that busy background paper with colored die-cut flowers on top. This is why it is such a pleasure to visit your daily posts! Your cards turned out stunning (just like always).