Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Season of Blessings

 I've pulled out all my fall goodies and will be playing with them this month and next.  I always love a fall wreath!

supplies: cream cardstock, Poppy Stamps (retired) Leafy Wreath Collage die, markers to color, Sunny Studio Autumn Greetings sentiment, Winnie & Walter Noelle die (retired), foam to pop up top panel.

I first cut the stitched scallop panel, then the wreath.  After removing the tiny cuts, I added some tape on the back of the panel, sticky side towards the front, then carefully colored and pieced each leaf back into the wreath.  My sentiment is the only new-to-me thing on this card - and it appears to be discontinued already!

The last time I used this stamp was in 2017 - high time to bring it forward again!  

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty inlaid leafy wreath, Lin!! Looks great on the scalloped panel too!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little fall wreath, this is charming Lin!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous wreath Lin. Love the fall colours.

I Card Everyone said...

Your puzzle skills are showing again, Lin! Beautifully!
I love that W&W die - it will never go out of style, and is the perfect place to 'hang' your darling wreath!
=]

Bunny said...

I love fall. This is beautifully inlayed. [Bunny]