Sunday, September 27, 2020

I Love Fall!

 It's time to pull out the Thankful Leaves Turnabout set for the season; I made 2 really easy cards with it.

supplies: cream and kraft cardstock, Concord and 9th Thankful Leaves Turnabout, Altenew mini inks, sentiment from (retired) Neat & Tangled Hello Fall, Simon Stitched Rectangle die

Next up, I changed the ink colors a bit, trimmed the panel, and added some self-adhesive alphabet letters from my stash.

supplies: Dark Chocolate, Lipstick Red, and ivory cardstock, Thankful Leaves Turnabout, Altenew inks, Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle die, Simon Stitched Rectangle die, heart die from (retired) Simon Large Hearts set, chipboard letters, adhesive foam to pop up heart

I very rarely use chipboard elements, but in this case, I love the results - and they express my feelings perfectly!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What beautiful leafy backgrounds with that turnabout stamp, Lin!! Just love the colors you used and how you finished off the cards, especially the framed one with the heart!!

Lisa Elton said...

Really easy, but really pretty too!