Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Simon Says...........Stamp It!



Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



It's STAMPtember, so our theme this week is Stamp It!  We'll be playing with Simon exclusive products this week, and we'd love to see you using them, too, but it's not a requirement to enter the challenge. 

I wasn't sent any stamps that had images on them, just sentiment stamps, so I had to put on my thinking cap this week.  One of the stamp sets I received is called Circle Sentiments Christmas, and I seized on the idea of "circles" to compose my card.  



supplies: white, Green Apple, Green Leaf, and Doll Pink cardstock, Doll Pink ink, NEW Circle Sentiments Christmas clear stamps, NEW Detail Ringlet Plate die, Christmas Foliage dies

I stamped my sentiments and dotty circle using Doll Pink ink, added a wreath around it, and the tiny banner sentiment, and placed the whole thing against the new Ringlet background die.  I'm so pleased to have been sent this Ringlet die - it's so versatile, adds a lovely subtle detail, or can be colored so that it's more prominent!  I did 3 other cards using it on THIS post earlier this morning.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty wreath, Lin - just love all the pink berries!!

I Card Everyone said...

I see that ringlet die, Lin!! and what a completely adorable match made in paper crafting Heaven for your sweet wreath!
=]

Dawn T said...

This is so pretty. Lovely card Lin.

Lucille K said...

Oh Lin, such a beautiful card. Love the colors you used here :)