Tuesday, September 14, 2021

A Rainbow Wreath

 I had pulled out this retired Pink Fresh Studio Leafy Wreath die, intending to cut it from some cardstock that I had colored with fall colors.  Then I saw this sheet of patterned paper that came in a Simon Card Kit and thought I'd try cutting it to make a rainbow wreath.  I love how it turned out!


supplies: white cardstock, rainbow dp from Whimsy Stamps Rainbow paper pad, Pink Fresh Studio (retired)  Leafy Wreath die and Perfect Sentiments stamps and die

I cut the wreath out of the center of an A2 panel, then used the remainder to frame my white panel.  It's such a shame that this die has been retired, as it has great dimenstion with the parts that you can pop up!  Irregardless, this idea would work with any wreath die.

I'll be entering my card into the Pink Fresh Studio September 2021 Challenge, all about leaves and greenery.




Thanks for stopping by - hope this brightened your day!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Too bad PFS retired that wreath - it's a beauty and I love how you did it in the rainbow colors, Lin!!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

Lovely card. I really like the sentiments. I'm hoping to snag the christmas set and hope they won't sell out before I get to place an order. [Bunny]

Lisa Elton said...

The rainbow colors are delightful on your wreath! Cute card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

a delightful wreath Lin. Love the rainbow colours