Saturday, September 18, 2021

Just for Fun

 I really like the mini slimline dies that I got earlier this year from Spellbinders, and wanted to play with them again.  I pulled out an old Taylored Expressions Wildflower Bouquet cling stamp and mixed them for today's card.


supplies: white and Surf Blue cardstock, Taylored Expressions retired Wildflower Bouquet cling, Pink Fresh Perfect Sentiments and Small Butterflies stamps and dies, Spellbinders Mini Slimline Dies

I like this size card; I start with a 6" square for my base, fold it at 3" and then use these dies for matting.  This little canning jar is on the small side for an A2 card, but is perfect for this size.  Same goes for the Small Butterflies - just the right diminutive size for popping almost anywhere!

Hope you're enjoying your day - thanks for coming buy for a visit!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So pretty!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful bouquet on the slimline, Lin!! Thanks for the inspiration - haven't even opened that kit yet, sigh....I meant to organize my kits this summer but instead worked on other things. Great seeing how you used that set!!

Lisa Elton said...

That looks like a perfect farewell summer hello, autumn bouquet! Lovely card, Lin!

mamawcindy said...

Lin, I am loving this card, I love Mason Jars. Wish I had this image to color. I hadn't seen those mini slimline dies before.So pretty! Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to you!
cindys-greencricut