Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Together is the Best

 Hello!  Today I have some cards made with the Spellbinders September Card Kit of the Month.  


This kit contains everything you'll need to make lots of cards: A2 card blanks and envelopes, a die set, a stamp set, a 6" pad of patterned papers, die-cuts, chipboard frames, puffy stickers, even adhesive and foam squares!  All you need is ink!  This one had lots of gold highlights in it, which I used liberally!  I tried to use a little bit of everything, and I used ONLY the supplies in the kit.  Here are my cards separately.

This first one features the telephone die-set in this kit - the details are amazing!  I just added a gold heart and a sentiment from the puffy stickers.



My 2nd card uses one of the frames, plus 2 die-cuts and a stamped sentiment.


I loved this floral patterned paper, and matched up some more die-cuts with it for my 3rd card.  I made a little dangling garland of hearts.


This kit will be available all this month through Sept. 24.  It is available only as a subscription, but you can cancel and rejoin at any time, if you like.  All details can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards, Lin! That retro phone is so cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous trio of cards, Lin - so much goodness in these kits, especially the wonderful dies and ephemera. You used them so well - love all three!!

Dawn T said...

Fantastic cards Lin. So beautiful each of them

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lin, and I love the soft colours in the kit. The hanging garland of hearts is gorgeous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine