Sunday, September 5, 2021

Note Card set

I really enjoyed working with my new goodies from The Greetery, so today's post features a set of cards that use the same elements, just changing up the colors and backgrounds.


A simple process: stamp the floral spray and cut it out.  Trim white cardstock to 3 3/4" x 5" , then stamp your sentiment and emboss/use cover die for detail.  Mat that panel on a colored cardstock to match the flowers, then attach to a card base and add your flowers.

Here are the cards separately:


supplies: white and Sunshine card, The Greetery Floral Delicacy and Opposites Attract stamp sets, Golden Sunset and Spring Bouquet greens mini ink cubes, an old Darice dotty embossing folder

Next I used a cover plate for my background and stamped part of my sentiment in one of the colored inks. 



supplies: white and Lavender cardstock, The Greetery Floral Delicacy and Opposites Attract stamp sets, Enchanted Garden and Spring Bouquet greens mini ink cubes,  Simon Detail Ringlet die

For this next one, I decided to try a 3D embossing folder.  I was a bit worried that it might distort the stamped sentiment a bit, since it's more dimensional than a "regular" folder, but I was wrong - all good!


supplies: white and Doll Pink card, The Greetery Floral Delicacy and Opposites Attract stamp sets, Altenew Spring Bouquet mini ink cubes, Simon Blossom Field embossing folder

And finally, a blue version.


supplies: white and Azure card, The Greetery Floral Delicacy and Opposites Attract stamp sets, Altenew Deep Blue Seas and Spring Bouquet greens mini ink cubes, Sunny Studio Quilted Hearts embossing folder

Enjoy your Sunday - thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Marie Quick said...

Gorgeous cards. It is too hard to choose which one I prefer. They are all so lovely.
Thank you for sharing them.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great set, Lin! Of course my fave is the lavender one but they're all gorgeous!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful set Lin - Love that the spray can be used with the flowers facing both up and down
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

A beautiful set of cards. The different backgrounds and colors are all so pretty but I love the blue one (my favorite color). Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the variety of backgrounds! These are charming, Lin!

Charlene said...

I like everyone of the cards! I love the way you did your backgrounds - such a great idea! The cards are elegant and yet simple to put together. Thanks for sharing the idea!