Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Simon's February Card Kit

 My kit arrived a few days ago, and the first thing I played with were the holographic papers, the stencil, and the Fancy Love die.  I think this makes a fun modern valentine!

supplies: Doll Pink and Simon Holographic Rainbows cardstock, Hearts and Stars stencil, Fancy Love die, Small Love You die, a heart die

I used the stencil, along with an embossing plate and mat, to transfer the heart design onto the holographic cardstock, then simply added an embellished sentiment.

I was pleased to get a pretty pink mesh bag, the Adhesive Sheets, and a Tri-Blend marker in my kit, also, along with the adorable stamp set called Sweet Days!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

Simply beautiful Lin - that looks to be a great kit dull of supplies
Blessings
MAxine

Dawn T said...

such a fun card Lin. Looks like an awesome kit.