Friday, January 6, 2023

Spellbinders January Clubs: Stitching Die Kit and Glimmer Hot Foil Kit

Today I have 2 more January Club Kits to show you!  I'm excited to share with you that we'll now have a Stitching Die Club each month!!  My first card features the Stitching kit for January, called Nested Stitched Burst.  There is also a matching set of clear stamps that you can get: Sentimental Greetings, which covers a nice range of occasions.


suppllies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, vellum, Nested Stitched Burst stitching dies, 2 pink and an aqua embroidery floss, 3 threads, Sentimental Greetings sentiment, tiny heart enamel dot

This stitching set consists of 3 stitching dies and 2 cutting dies, and I used all of them this time.  As always, I really enjoyed choosing the colors and doing the stitching.  You can either do a stamped circle with a sentiment in the center, or a stitched one - I did both, stamping on vellum so that the stitching shows through a bit.

Edited to add: the kit has sold out for this month - be sure to be there on Feb 1 when the next one arrives!

My last card features the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit: Flower Delivery.  Isn't it fun?


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, January Glimmer Kit Flower Delivery, Teal and Black glimmer hot foil, foiled sentiment from  Anytime Glimmer Sentiments, tiny aqua gems for flower centers

This kit truly did make me smile (thus the sentiment I chose) because I learned to drive on a stick-shift pale blue VW Bug!  And what fun to include this little spray of flowers for it to wear on its roof!  I foiled it in black and then colored it before cutting it out with its matching die.  The car has matching dies, too, along with a tag die and some teensy words to foil inside.

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only until January 28.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the details of each kit.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards Lin - I had better not buy any more stitching dies - I am so behind on my other stitching projects already without taking on more :)
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your stitched planel, Lin! Gorgeous colors and the vellum circle works beautifully!