Friday, September 6, 2024

Spellbinders September Club Kits - Autumn Greetings

 The Spellbinders Club Kits are now available for new members, and this month's theme is Autumn Greetings!

I'm loving the Dies of the Month: Autumn Scarecrow! I paired them with the 3D embossing folder: Pumpkin Patch.


supplies: colored cardstock, Autumn Scarecrow dies, Pumpkin Patch embossing folder

There are 24 pieces in the small die set.  You get a choice of the scarecrow head that I used or a jack-o-lantern one.  There's also a bat.  And you can use the pumpkins, sunflowers, and crow all on their own to make your own scene.

I thought this little scene would look good against the new Pumpkin Patch 3D embossing folder.  

And while I had it out, I used it one more time, but colored it using the black-out technique and brown ink, and added the Caboodle bonus item for this month, Hoppy Halloween.  The sentiment dies are included, and read "Trick or Treat".


white, kraft, and colored cardstock, Pumpkin Patch 3D folder, markers and vintage photo distress ink, Hoppy Halloween frog and sentiment dies

Next are the Large Dies: Picture Perfect Autumn.  I used a sentiment from last month's All Seasons release.  This is a 5 X 7" card.


supplies: colored cardstock, Picture Perfect Autumn dies, Four Seasons Autumn die, sub-sentiment from All Seasons Autumn Sentiments BetterPress plate

This 23 piece set also includes some large sunflower dies that can be put into the foreground of your scene and a small banner sentiment, but today I chose to use a large sentiment instead.  I thoroughly enjoyed using these beautiful fall colors!

Here's another card using the sunflower dies from the set.  I used the same sentiment as above.


supplies: various cardstock colors, a blue plaid dp, Picture Perfect Autumn sunflowers, All Seasons Autumn Sentiment press plate and die

The Stitching dies for this month make a large sunflower!  I paired them with the Embossing Folder of the month.

supplies: colored cardstocks, Stitched Sunflower (includes sentiment), 3 strands of embroidery floss to match, and Autumn Chevron embossing folder

I cut 2 of the flower dies and stacked them.  The sentiment dies are included in the set, and come with shadow dies, also.

Up next is the Glimmer of the Month: Friendly Thanks.  This month it comes with a roll of Rose Gold foil, and it is luscious!  I apologize for not being able to capture the beautiful color.  


supplies: white and pale green cardstock, Friendly Thanks glimmer plates, Rose Gold Glimmer hot foil, Solid Rectangle glimmer plate, Little Blooms dies, tiny pearls

After foiling the big Thanks and a sub-sentiment, one of 5 choices in the set, I cut another piece of Rose Gold foil and placed it over my Solid Rectangle glimmer plate to give me a foiled rectangle.  I then used that to cut out the flowers for my little arrangements.  

The Stencils of the Month are called Colorful Pumpkins.


supplies: white and orange cardstock, Colorful Pumpkins stencils, distress inks in carved pumpkin, antique linen, shabby shutters, mustard seed, and tea dye, sentiment from Autumn Wishes, the clear stamp of the month

The stencil set is 5 parts, and you can use them in any order, but make the stems last.  I changed colors as I changed stencils.  As I like to do, I used one of the stencils to emboss the orange pumpkins after everything was colored and the panel was trimmed.  My sentiment is one of those from this month's clear stamp of the month, which you'll see next.

The stamp/die set this month is called Autumn Wishes, and consists of these 2 images, plus a variety of sentiments, with dies for almost everything.  


supplies: white cardstock, Autumn Wishes stamps/dies, markers to color

I simply stamped, colored, and die-cut the images, then arranged them onto a white card base on which I'd already stamped my sentiment.

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available for new subscribers only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to each of our 10 kits separately, (and you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty), or you can get them all, plus a free bonus item each month, and save 60% by choosing the Deluxe Caboodle!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - you've been busy with September Spellbinders, Lin!! Seven fabulous cards - very hard to pick a fave!! Just love your take on the scarecrow set - so fun with the embossed pumpkins behind!! As usual, you make me eager to get my Spellbinders box :)

Lisa Elton said...

WOWEE, what an incredible line up of makes, Lin! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried, they're all amazing!

Dawn T said...

OMG - you have been busy! What stunning samples Lin. You are so talented.

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing work Lin - I particularly like the Autumn Chevron ef - that is so effective without being ostentatious. Your black-out colouring of the pumpkin folder is wonderful also.
Blessings
Maxine