I saw a card on Instagram recently that made me remember a card wrap die from Simon Says Stamp, and I wanted to play with it once again. In the past I've used it to make only square cards, but I thought Sharyn's card was interesting in an A2 size. I also incorporated some old washi tape into the design.
Here it is all put together, with the wrap around a green card base.
supplies: white, green, pink, and peach cardstock, Simon Modern Flowers Card Wrap, a large circle die, Pink Fresh Studio Joyful Bouquet washi tape, Simon Says Stamp Pretty Bows die
And here it is when you slide the card out from the wrap. On the front of the card I used some smaller elements of the same washi set, and a Spellbinders banner sentiment foiled in gold to bring out the gold foiling on the washi.
.
I wanted to line the lacy details, so I cut out a big circle in pink, cut it in half, and glued it under the lacy parts of the wrap. Then I glued the washi bouquet to that, and a bow. I trimmed my A2 card just a bit in width to make it very easy to slide the wrap over it.
This was fun to put together, and makes for something just a bit different!
It's almost September! Enjoy your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment