Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Mind's Eye challenge #32

I can finally play at the My Mind's Eye monthly challenge, now that I'm getting some My Mind's Eye paperpads - thank you Archivers and Hobby Lobby!   We're following a sketch, see below - here's my entry, using some papers from the new Be Happy pad and some older ones,and some matching brads.  I LOVE that the papers coordinate from one collection to another!!


supplies: cream card, design papers from MME's Follow Your Heart Be Happy, Lost & Found Market Street and Madison Avenue, brads from Follow Your Heart Be Happy, PTI  Beautiful Blooms II flower dies, Hero Arts sentiment from AR130 Handwritten  Messages, Versafine onyx black ink, BoBunny frost dot paper and pink cardstock, EK Success scallop border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, pale blue pearls

Here's the sketch:
MME2012_sketch_card02_Feb

13 comments:

sheila said...

lovely card Lin! beautiful take on the sketch...and your flower is just perfect! The patterns and colors are gorg together.

Annette Allen said...

so pretty...love that flower...love that butterfly...love those baby butterflies...did I mention I LOVE this card...

Elizabeth Allan said...

Perfect combination of patterned papers! I see at least 8 different patterns!!

Lou said...

Oui la this is an Ole! kinda card, just outta the park. Nice colors and the design is out there. thank YOU 4 sharing!

Nancy K said...

These colors are so lovely together; gorgeous card, Lin!

Virginia L. said...

A feast to my eyes!

Bunnyfreak said...

Does hobby Lobby have the 6x6 MME pads?

Brenda said...

I love that gorgeous flower you made! Another beautiful card Lin. I must say that I went a bit wild on all of MME's new paper pad releases! I love them all and simply could not choose, so you know what happened right!!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Very pretty! Love the butterfly on the left.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful use of the sketch! Lovely card.

Trinh said...

Such a beautiful mix of patterns & colors, Lin!

Gladys said...

So pretty! love the flowers!

Jody said...

Very pretty! I love the dies you used for the flowers...need to get myself some! Good luck!