Saturday, February 11, 2012

Play Date Cafe

I've been neglecting my favorite challenges, but now I have the time to play again.  Here are the happy colors that the Play Date Cafe has chosen for us this week!


And here's my card:


supplies: bright yellow-gold and sky blue cardstock, BoBunny Blueberry Flourish dp, Hero Arts AC010 Le Journal and matching die D1003 Classic Frame, 65773 Antique Flowers & Butterflies stamps and dies, CL584 Friend You're the Best, Nesties Labels Eight, Bright blue gems, adhesive foam squares

This also works in the die-cuts and Friends themes at the Hero Arts monthly challenge.

9 comments:

MarcyK924 said...

Oh this is STUNNING! You and I have the same taste in colors and this is another of my favs! I adore your butterflies! Beautiful layering of stamps and die! Hugs, Marcy

Anita Rex said...

So pretty! Love your take on the colors Lin! Love how you colored the butterflies and the design!

Leni said...

You found the exact colors! Thats not always easy!

Brenda said...

Perfect challenge for you Lin seeing as you love blue so much! Love all the stamping Lin!

Lisa Elton said...

Lin I just love your take on the colors. Such pretty butterflies backed by a lovely label! Splendid card ;)

Barb said...

They really are happy colors, aren't they? Love this pretty card, Lin!

sparkles said...

very sophisticated card Love it
Barbara

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Love your card Lin ... bright, bold and beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

I must borrow the title of a day time soap to describe your card Lin, Bold and Beautiful!!