Sunday, May 19, 2019

Leafy Frames Card Kit for June

I received my beautiful Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit yesterday, and dove right in today!  It is a beautiful mix of stamps and design papers, and I used both on my cards.


supplies: off-white, Desert Storm, and Green Leaf cardstock, dps from Carta Bella Botanical Garden paper pad, leaf sprig, wreath, and sentiment from Leafy Frames clear stamp set, retired Hero Arts Raindrop Background wood block, Tonic Nuvo markers: Woodland Greens, Irish Clover, Fair Skin Tones, and Cookies & Cream

There are several colorways in this gorgeous paper pad - I chose to use the green/kraft/cream/black ones for this card, and a sketch that I've used before to show them off.  Two of the panels are from this paper pad, and I stamped the green one, using a leaf sprig from the stamp set, and a dotty woodblock to carry through on the dots in the other 2 panels.  "Just Because" is a sentiment I use quite often, and so I'm glad to see this pretty one included in the stamp set.

Here's another, using the rose colorway in the paper pack - this uses just 2 of the papers in the pad, plus a strip of Green Leaf cardstock, and a stamped sentiment.


The floral and the stripe are the front and reverse of one of the design papers.  I fussy-cut out a bouquet of flowers from the floral side.  Isn't the font of the stamped sentiment perfect?

If you're a paper fanatic like me, I'd recommend you pick up an extra pad of this gorgeous Botanical Garden - the papers are lovely!  It's sold out right now, but I'm sure it will be restocked. 

Here's the Kit:



5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what stunning and absolutely beautiful floral cards Lin - you really make the flowers on your cards sing
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

fabulous cards Lin. Looks an awesome kit this month

I Card Everyone said...

Lin, I'm not sure I know what a 'colorway' is, but your grabbed my attention with this wreath... and HAD me with those stripes! Two gorgeous cards! and, yes, such wonderful sentiments, and fonts!
=]

Joy Meadows said...

I really love these two cards, Lin! Such pretty papers and your card designs are just lovely.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Two lovely cards, I do love the one with the natural green and brown combo!