Monday, May 20, 2019

Welcome Neighbor!

We have 2 new families moving into our neighborhood.  Here are the cards I made to welcome them, one busy and one simple.


supplies: white, yellow, and Green Apple cardstock, Altenew Ditsy Print, stamped in Altenew green and yellow inks, Simon's Stitched Circle and Tammy Tutterow Bitty Posies dies, stamped sentiment pieced from The Craft's Meow and Winnie & Walter sets, Limeade enamel dots


supplies: white cardstock, a Doodlebug plaid, various Doodlebug enamel dots, Winnie & Walter In a Word Cutaway Hello and stamped words from their Big, Bold sets

8 comments:

Joy Meadows said...

Pretty cards, Lin!

Dawn T said...

What a lovely gesture Lin. Two lovely cards.

kiwimeskreations said...

What great, and thoughtful, cards Lin. Love the second one in particular.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both cards are wonderful! How nice to give them to your new neighbors!

I Card Everyone said...

Lin, I don't know what rock I've been sleeping under! How did this ditsy print get passed me? It reminds me of that darling bouquet from their Celebration set, which I adore and have used ad nauseum!
Two darling cards - and there you go, flaunting your excellent color choices again!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I just love the delicate little blooms on the first one and the happiness of the colors on the second! Two fabulous cards Lin!

Lura said...

Okay~ And so now I need some new people to move into the neighborhood right quick! These are fantastic welcoming cards Lin - you are such an inspiration...

Marge' Mom said...

I know I'm late on this but I'm wondering about the stitching on the white paper. Is it a die? Please let me know
Thanks
Marge'