Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Simon's Celebrate You release!!

Simon Says Stamp is unveiling a new release today - it's called Celebrate You!


Here's a card made with the Big Birthday Greetings clear set that I was sent.


supplies: white and black cardstock, Sunny Studio striped dp from Rainbow Bright pad, Big Birthday Greetings, balloon strings from (retired) Love and Friendship,  stamped in rainbow colors, sequins to match

This set contains mostly sentiments revolving around birthdays, in all kinds of fonts.  I liked the Happy banner - each letter is a different stamp, which makes it easy to use different colors as I did this time, jumping on the rainbow bandwagon.  The balloons are also in the set, as are a slice of cake, and a large candle.

I did an A2 panel as you see it, but my husband came by and said it was boring, and I agree, there was waaaaay too much white space for me, so I sliced it down, fussy-cut around the balloons, matted it in black, and added it to this colorful striped dp.  Much better!

Be sure to visit THIS PAGE to see the rest of the new release.  This group covers birthdays, Mother's Day,  Father's  Day, and Patriotic.  As always, there's a little of everything: clear and cling stamps, dies, stencils, coloring prints, sentiment strips, and sequins.  My favorites are: Filigree Border die,  Gerbera Daisy Background cling, and Daisy Bouquet stamps.  

I hope to see you again later this morning for my card for the new Simon Wednesday challenge!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightfully cheerful card Lin - love it!
Blessings
Maxine