Saturday, October 19, 2019

Variations

Hi!  Here's a CAS card using a phrase I use often for a special person......



supplies: white, Audrey Blue and Green Leaf cardstock, Memory Box Antique Corner Rose Label die and Big and Little Words stamp set

And here's a variation of this design, following the same sketch, the same sentiment set, but using stamps instead of dies.


supplies: white cardstock, Altenew Bamboo Rose stamps, white embossed and colored with Zig markers and water, Memory Box Big and Little Words sentiment, Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Lattice die

With pink flowers, this is obviously for a girl, so I used a frilly frame to trim out my panel.

As always, thanks for your visit.  I especially value yours today!  

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two sweet cards Lin!

Cat Craig said...

Darling cards.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Lin Love seeing the variations on the same theme.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lin, and I love your 'variation' on the theme/sketch. You are such a versatile artist.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous floral cards, Lin, and I love how you did one with dies and the other with stamps! Both beautiful in different ways!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Lin, I love that label die... how has THAT one gotten passed me? I'm just as happy to see this gorgeous die in your hands - so perfect for your often-used words!
Now, I do have the bamboo set - it's high time it came out to play again - soon!
Two gorgeous variations of your theme!
=]