Sunday, October 2, 2022

Rolling Hills in the Countryside

I wasn't able to get all that I wanted from The Greetery's latest fall release, but I did pick up a set of layering stencils and set of little house dies.  I had my first play with them yesterday on World Card Making Day, and am amazed at Betsy's creativity!


supplies: white cardstock, The Greetery Rolling Hills layering stencils and Countryside dies, lots of distress inks, a Simon cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink, Sunny Studios Autumn Greetings sentiment, microdot adhesive

After stencilling the fields, I wanted a cloudy sky, so I dug out a slimline stencil from a former Simon card kit to make them.  I also wanted to give this a bit of an autumn feel, so I used warm colors for the little trees and most of the fields, and kept the houses white with red roofs. And once again, the microdot adhesive sheets were perfect for securing all these teensy items.


I'm thrilled with my purchases and encourage you to give them a look.  I believe they'll be very versatile for all seasons.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Lin, this is so different to your usual style. it. What a fabulous stencil, and I love how you made it a Autumnal scene.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Lin. A superb scene with gorgeous colours