Friday, March 10, 2023

Floral Harmony

 I am in love with this beautiful Simon Says Stamp embossing folder called Floral Harmony that I recently brought home!  Here are 2 cards.



This one uses the 3 floral dies that are included in the set.  The embossing folder is so pretty that it really doesn't need a thing.  Next I just embossed it on colored cardstock and then swiped it with white pigment ink; no dies this time.



I didn't want to cover up a single inch of these, so I chose sentiments on the small side.  As you can see, you can spend as much or as little time on this - the results are spectacular either way!

Thanks for visiting me today - have a lovely day!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Both gorgeous, Lin - love the coloring on card one but the solid Audrey Blue is my fave!

kiwimeskreations said...

these two certainly are spectacular results Lin - as totally different as they are, they are both breath-taking
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are marvelous, Lin and the small sentiments were the perfect additions!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards and great coloring on the first card. I really love the blue card you just swiped the white ink on - so pretty. TFS

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful cards. Just adore the first colourful one. It's amazing. And how elegant is the blue one. Simply stunning