Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Simon Says........Tags!


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!



 Our theme this week is Tags, and the team is featuring Tim Holtz products.  I went shabby-chic this week for my tag.




supplies: Ranger #8 Craft Tag as my base, a variety of patterned paper scraps, Metallic Confections foil/kraft cardstock, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Botanical Layers ephemera, a Clippings sticker, Floral Frame Impresslits die/embossing folder, lace, and a seam binding bow dyed with Spun Sugar distress ink

I'm sure that most of these patterned papers came from Simon Card Kits down through the years and by now are retired.  I just went through my collection with a pink and cream color scheme in mind and pulled things I thought would work, then pieced them onto my tag base and started adding embellishments - it was fun, and I'm pleased with my results.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is vintage-y and lovely!

Dawn T said...

So very pretty Lin. So shabby chic.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous vintage tag, Lin - love the patterns you combined!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lin this is exquisite - love your colours and the composition of this beautiful tag.
Blessings
Maxine

GetSewing said...

Such sweet colors.