Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday for July

 Here's my entry for this month's Woodblock Wednesday.  I used one of a set of 4 stamps from Hero Arts called Words & Flowers, dated 2008, and did some easy paper-piecing..


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug floral dps, Hero Arts Words & Flowers woodblock, sentiment from Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments

I've always loved text on a stamp, and adding in a flower is icing on the cake!


And a detail photo:


I hope you'll join us and have a play with your woodblock stamps, too - you can find all the info here.  


I'd like to enter this card into this week's Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !
great paper cutting in your stamp
martina

Vannessa Osbourn said...

An adorable floral card! Love the stamp with the text and your paper piecing!

~amy~ said...

oh how pretty! I adore the stamp you used Lin. Great paper piecing. thanks so much for playing along!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this, Lin! Such a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Love the paper piecing🌷💕

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Lin. Your card is adorable. I love how you placed patterned paper in the tulip leaves. I am new to your newsletter and I look forward to seeing more of your projects. PS I adore my wood stamps too.

Dawn T said...

Just fabulous Lin. So pretty. Love the way you've done the flower

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Lin, this is so pretty - love your use of the paper piecing on the flower
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a charming card with the paper pieced flower in text, Lin!! I really mean to play in this challenge and get out all those well loved woodblocks like the one you used - love it!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) So lovely to see you joining in the challenge too! XXX
WE MISS YOU XX
luv
Lols x x x