Sunday, July 23, 2023

A Get Well Card

 I was intrigued by the Tuck It dies from PaperTrey Ink when I first saw them, but it took me awhile to get them.  I think they'll be a natural with all my posies, don't you think?  The premise of these dies is that they make a partial die-cut so that you can tuck in something behind what becomes your sentiment label.

Here's my first play.


supplies: white cardstock, a green gingham dp, twisted citron distress ink and a blending brush, Memory Box (retired) Daisy Silhouette dies, markers, PTI Tuck It dies and Sentiments (stamped detail on label), Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments, adhesive foam squares to lift flowers

What is more perfect than gingham and daisies to lift your spirits?  

Thanks for visiting today - have a good one!

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an amazing die and, you're right Lin, perfect for you and your flower stems!! Love this one with the large gingham & sweet daisies!!

Lisa Elton said...

Those daisies were the perfect choice for the tuck it die! What a dun die that is too. Cute card, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Lin - what an amazing die and you have used it perfectly here with the daisies
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

This is gorgeous. What a clever idea for dies

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the gingham with those lovely daisies. The Tuck It die really shows them off. TFS

June from Minnesota said...

I did not think twice about these dies, but now I see how they work and they give such a unique effect. I love that soft green gingham :-)
Thank you!