Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Cool Crew

Happy New Year! 

I've been eyeing this Cool Crew die set from Taylored Expressions for a year, and finally brought it home thanks to a nice Black Friday sale last year!  I thought they would be a fun addition to my snowman collection; the first ones done in paper!  And I know the GRANDS will enjoy dressing them, too.


These will look cute on a tree, nestled in the branches, or just set on a mantel or shelf.  I made a 2nd group to give to our Grands this year.  The tree in the background is made from Concord & 9th Take a Bough dies, with Impression Obsession cardinals added to the branches.


supplies: white, black, and colored cardstock, Taylored Expressions Cool Crew dies

As always, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a darling snowman quartet, Lin - love it in front of the C&9 tree!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable!!

Dawn T said...

Absolutely fabulous Lin. They are so adorable.