Friday, January 12, 2024

Friendship Frames

 Here's another stamp and matching stencils set that I scooped up last year during some Black Friday sales.  They're Honey Bee Stamps, called Friendship Frame.  You know me and wreaths!  I made 2 cards with them.


supplies: white, black, and Mint cardstock, Honey Bee Friendship Frame clear stamp and Friendship Frame layering stencils, Altenew mini inks, blending brushes, unknown hello die (maybe Winnie & Walter?), stamped sentiment from (retired) Avery Elle Simply Said Hello

After stamping and using the stencils to color the frame, I tried different colors for my background, and this time Mint won the day.  I'm sure there's a set of dies to match, but I enjoyed fussy-cutting out the floral.

My 2nd card is in aquas and purples against white and I turned it to a portrait.


supplies: white cardstock, Honey Bee Friendship Frame clear stamp and Friendship Frame layering stencils, Altenew mini inks, blender brushes, Taylored Expressions (retired) Handlettered Sentiments cling stamp

This frame fits snugly on an A2 panel, so this time I stamped and stencilled, then attached my finished panel to a card blank.  

You may or may not have noticed some small changes here on my blog since the first of the year.  That's because we are snow-birding here in Florida for a few months.  As a result, I'm using my husband's laptop and my iphone for editing my pictures and adding a watermark.  I'm pretty proud of myself that I was able to make the changes with a minimum of drama - I DO still have some brains!!

One thing that I didn't bring down here was accessories, like enamel dots, which would have been nice on both of these cards.  I see a trip to the local scrapbook store in my future!!

Thanks for stopping by today - hope your day is a good one!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are lovely but the colors on the first have my heart today!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - love that friendship frame in both color schemes, Lin! Of course favoring the purple :) So fun to see it used in both landscape & portrait. Hope you're enjoying your winter digs!!