Saturday, January 20, 2024

Happy Birthday

Today I'm playing with a floral stamp that is a favorite.  I don't think I've ever done it in purple before, but it's appropriate for a February birthday, since the birthstone is amethyst.


supplies: white and lavender cardstock, Simon Says Stamp (retired) You Have My Heart floral spray, Blossom Field embossing folder, Pink Fresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamps and matching die, Lawn Fawn Fancy Scallop Rectangle die

I pulled the flowers and the sentiment into the center and embossed the background on a dainty scalloped rectangle.  

Thanks so much for coming by today - hope you're having a good one!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the purple spray, Lin - perfect on that embossed scalloped background!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the shape of the flowers! This is charming, Lin!