Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Garden Party

 Wendy Vecchi has a gorgeous release today at Spellbinders, called From the Garden!  You'll be seeing lots of cards using these products, as I had to have the entire collection!  Here's my first card, using 3 of the sets in Wendy's collection.


supplies: white and coral cardstock, Garden Party stamp, die, and stencil bundle, Tea Party, Deep Blue Seas, Lime, and Mango Smoothie ink cubes, blender brushes, Heartfelt Thanks and Scallops dies, Tammy Tutterow (retired) Happy Grams #4 sentiment and die

I am all over anything that is a stamp and has matching stencils to color it!  This Garden Party set fit the bill beautifully!  And I am so impressed with the mix of dies in Wendy's Heartfelt Thanks and Scallops set - it has 3 nesting scalloped rectangles, which I know I will use over and over, plus a set of 5 nesting heart dies, small to medium sized, and a word and shadow die.  

I can't wait to try all kinds of colors on this gorgeous arrangement!  

Stay tuned for more from this beautiful collection!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm with you, Lin - stencil color is so fun and convenient! Just love what you did with the floral stamp/stencil bundle - so pretty on the scalloped rectangles!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous bouquet Lin - you really used it beautifully with these colours
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Lin. Stenciling certainly make it quick and easy,